Friday, May 11, 2012

Mini's!

So of course on the night I vow to myself I'm going to bed early... I end up staying up wayyyyy too late!! And also of course I've been on pinterest the whole time.

It is what it is.

MICRO MINI'S! Oh boy, do I wish I had the legs to pull these suckers off. You certainly have to have the long lean look.. and if not long at least lean. It's a sad story but someone's gotta tell it. I don't mean jean micro mini's either. I would be horrified if I saw anyone above the age of 16 wearing one. But I may be biased since I worked at hollister for a few months and hated every second of it.





I loooooove the short to long trend right now!!









That's not even a skirt I just really love that dress. Anyways, this means I have a lot of working out to do! Good luck to me, heaven knows I need it... I love my golden grahams way too much.

**I do not own any of these pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment