Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday nails

I've decided one of the best ways to make it really feel like Christmas is to make my nails as festive as possible! Plus, I had to get to the nail salon quick because my nails were lookin' ratchet. I'll be honest and say I am so bad at keeping up with my nails. I love pedicures but dread getting my fingernails done. It just takes so longg!

Here are some of my festive fave's.

I dont understand how you could function with the ones above but how much more festive could you get? More power to her, Bravo.
















*I do not own these photos*
One day I want to make my nails match my christmas sweater too. That is just superb. The one below is a picture of my own Christmas nails! 


I'm so proud. Simple and sassy, just how I like em'! 

Happy holidays everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment