Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Outerwear

I found something on pinterest that brought me some good comfort. It was like eating fried chicken after something sad happened but that fried chicken was words... Definitely saved me some calories. And I'm glad because I already have a serious fear I'll be too fat for my Christmas clothes since I bought them really small/tight not even thinking that its winter and I like eating. Anyways...
Isn't that just great?! Definitely a nice thing to have around when you're feeling a little down about something that didn't work out. On a lighter note! I've been freezing my buns off this winter and I'm not happy about that. I wish winter never existed but it does... It's just stupid. I know you guys are sitting there thinking "tell us how you really feel Tori" too so there you go! I've been looking at these beauties tucked in hibernation mode under my sweet, sweet heater blanket. I will take one of each thank you.
I love that fur shawl that Olivia Palermo has on too. Looks sooooo warm. Hope everyone has a great day! Xo *I do not own any of these pictures*

No comments:

Post a Comment